We are about you! Like you, we are affected by the current COVID-19 situation in the world and we take it to heart. We care greatly about the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We are observing social distancing rules set forth by the CDC and County health. We’re taking preventative measures to keep our equipment clean, sanitizing all our equipment and maintain a healthy environment. Trust that we are always keeping you in our minds. Together, we know we’ll get through this.
In addition, we are doing the following:
1. Photographing outdoors at 6 feet away and observing social distancing
2. No props or handheld equipment shared between clients or photographer
3. No waiting area, clients are scheduled 5 minutes apart and will be asked to wait in their car until their time slot
4. Photographing only families within the same household
5. No touching between photographer and clients
6. Photographing in an area with good air flow
7. Photographers and assistant will be sanitizing hands and wearing masks
Olin cannot wait to hear more about your family, meet the kids and photograph all the smiles and laughter. You may also reach us directly at 888.518.6575 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Donna would love to chat with you!
Studio visits by appointment only.